Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Warm-ups on sale!

Hi Singers...
Hey you know the jacket set that we are getting for singing. Well, I found out they have a sale on this style of jacket until Oct 28th.....If you would like to order one it will be $58. This includes the JACKET and PANT, full back embroidery, front pocket personalization. This is almost $20 off the regular cost.

I have sizer jackets and pants at my house and will bring them to classes next week. You can come try anytime. We will be ordering black jackets and pants with a white stripe. This link will show you what it looks like.

This is NOT required, but I wanted to pass the savings to you if you are interested.
The cost breakdown $40 jacket and pants
Back embroidery $10
Front Personalization $8

Let me know soon!
Thanks,
Geina

PS. Once the order is placed on Oct 28th we should receive them by the end of Nov.

No comments:

Post a Comment