Monday, August 10, 2009

Great First Week.../Disney Info

What an awesome first week of classes! It was so good to see you all again. I am really excited with the level of performance we will be able to gain this year. What amazing talent!

Thank you, parents, for giving me the opportunity to teach your children! What an awesome opportunity. I hope they love it as much as we love teaching them.

On a different note...I have a Disney Performance Tour
information packet available.
If you are just dying to have more details, from hotels to ticket pricing, please e-mail me and request a copy. You can e-mail: geina@choralcollection.com.

We will NOT be requiring the jacket/pant warm-ups for our Disneyland performers. I have been reminded that it is HOT...IN CALIFORNIA....what was I thinking??? We will require a CC
T-shirt (already ordering for this year) and shorts. MUCH more realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment